In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
I am a woman called into the ministry. What role do credentials play in ministry?
Credentialing is a process whereby an organization recognizes the evident call to ministry upon a person’s life. Receiving credentials provides opportunity for connecting with others in similar ministry. Some state or local governments may require credentials to perform certain ministerial tasks. Accepting credentials indicates your desire to be accountable to the organization with which you have identified, and gives you the opportunity and responsibility to work within that organization to effect change.
- Official AG position paper Assemblies of God View of Ordination.
- How to gain ministerial credentials with the Assemblies of God?