In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Women in Ministry
Celebrating on the Ministry Journey
As your journey leads you out of another year in ministry and into a new one, we invite you to celebrate! Mark 2014 with celebration, not only for the milestones in your life, but also for the ordinary.
This theme challenges you to grab a journal and explore the articles, interviews, and resources while contemplating some questions: Do I celebrate? If so, how and when? What role does God want celebration to have in my life? In my ministry? How is He leading me to lead others in celebration?
Whatever celebration looks like in your life, know that you have a network of women in ministry ready to encourage and cheer you on each step of the way!
Included in this issue:
- "Celebration: A Biblical Foundation" by Rosemarie Kowalski
- "Celebrating Milestones in Your Ministry" by Carolyn Tennant
- "Celebrating the Ordinary" by Christina M. H. Powell
- "Celebrating through the Dark Times of the Journey" by Jodi Detrick