In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
- Believing God by Beth Moore. Nashville, Tennessee: Lifeway Christian Resources, 2005.
- Discerning the Voice of God: How to Recognize When God Speaks by Priscilla Shirer. Chicago, Illinois: Moody, 2011.
- Gideon: Your Weakness. God's Strength by Priscilla Shirer. Nashville, Tennessee: Lifeway Christian Resources, 2013.
- God in the Dark: The Assurance of Faith Beyond a Shadow of Doubt by Os Guinness. Wheaton, Illinois: Crossway, 1996.
- How to Hear from God: Learn to Know His Voice and Make Right Decisions by Joyce Meyer. Nashville, Tennessee: FaithWords, 2008.
- Learning to Dream Again: Rediscovering the Heart of God by Samuel Wells. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 2013.
- Lessons I Learned in the Dark: Steps to Walking by Faith, Not by Sight by Jennifer Rothschild. Colorado Springs, Colorado: Multnomah Books, 2002.
- Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore. Nashville, Tennessee: B&H Books, 2009.
- The theme of the fall 2013 issue of Enrichment Journal is Believing God for Greater Things.
- "The Ingredients of a Miracle," Christine Caine, Newport Church, Newport Beach, California
- "Your Plans, God's Plans," Timothy Keller, Redeemer Presbyterian Church, New York, New York
- "Everything is Yours" by Audrey Assad
- "He's Concerned" by CeCe Winans
- "In Your Freedom" Hillsong
- "Walk in the Promise" by Bethel Music & Jeremy Riddle