In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Women in Ministry
Believing God for ....
"What am I believing God for?" We invite you to stop and ponder this question with us. Perhaps the road of ministry has tired you to the point that "believing" has given way simply to surviving the daunting trenches of ministry. We desire to inspire you to continue in hope and trust for what God has placed in your heart and encourage you to believe Him once again for something beyond mere survival. May your faith be revitalized through the articles, videos, and resources available to you from women who, like you, are believing God.
Also, take some time to go to http://believecampaign.org/ and share what you are believing God for.
(Español - Vea algunos de estos artículos en Español.)
Included in this issue:
- "The Role of Surrender and Hope in Believing God" by Amy deVries
- "Believing God as a Missionary" by Brandy Wilson
- "God-Sized Dreams." Video with Kathy Key, AG minister and life and leadership coach