In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
- Confessions of a Raging Perfectionist by Amanda Jenkins. Carol Stream, Illinois: Tyndale House Publishers, 2013.
- Counterfeit Gods by Timothy Keller. New York City, New York: Riverhead Trade, 2011.
- Green's Not Your Best Color by Mieka Phillips. Cincinnati, Ohio: Standard Publishing, 2011.
- He is My Freedom by Debbie Alsdorf. Colorado Springs, Colorado: David C. Cook, 2008.
- I Blame Eve: Freedom for Perfectionism, Control Issues, and the Tendency to Listen to Talking Snakes by Susanna Foth Aughtmon. Ada, Michigan: Revell, 2012.
- Perfecting Ourselves to Death: The Pursuit of Excellence and the Perils of Perfectionism by Richard Winter. Downer's Grove, Illinois: InterVarsity Press, 2005.
- Reaching Beyond: Chapters in the History of Perfectionism by Stanley M. Burgess. Eugene, Oregon: Wipf& Stock Publishers, 2009.
- When Your Best Isn't Good Enough: The Secret of Measuring Up by Dr. Kevin Leman. Ada, Michigan: Revell, 2007.
- "Four Downsides of the Perfectionist Pastor" by Mark Pierce
- "Perfect in the Spotlight" by Rachel Czyz
- "Real Security and the Call of God," "Your Plans: God's Plans," and "Peace" by Timothy Keller
- "The Deception of Perfection" by Kevin Lehman
- "All He Says I Am" by Cody Carnes
- "Let Go" by Holly Starr
- "This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battestelli
- "You Know Me" by Steffany Frizzel (Bethel Music)