In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Resources for What I Wish I Had Known When I Entered Ministry
- Spiritual Discipleship: Principles of Following Christ for Every Believer by J. Oswald Sanders. Chicago, Illinois: Moody, 2007
- The Top 10 Mistakes Leaders Make by Hans Finzel. Colorado Springs, Colorado: David C. Cook, 2007.
Mistakes with Emotions
- Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions by Lysa TerKeurst. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Zondervan, 2012.
Mistakes with Words
- Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word You Speak by Joyce Meyer. Brentwood, Tennessee: FaithWords, 2012.
Mistakes with Personal Image
- God Loves Broken People (And Those Who Pretend They're Not) by Sheila Walsh. Nashville, Tennessee: Thomas Nelson, 2012.
- "The Five Things I Wish I Knew When I Started In Youth Ministry" by Andy Blanks
- "How to Create More Margin in Your Life" by Michael Hyatt
- "Pastoring A Church Can Be Hazardous To Your Health" by Dr. Vann Kissell
- "Q & A: Billy Graham on Aging, Regrets, and Evangelicals" by Sarah Pulliam Bailey
- "What Ministry Assistants Wish Pastors Knew" by Polly House
- "This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli
- "All Things New" by Steven Curtis Chapman
- "You Lead" by Jamie Grace
- "Only Grace" by Matthew West