In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Women in Ministry
What I Wish I Had Known When I Entered Ministry
Each minister walking her path of ministry stumbles over pebbles, wishing she had known of their presence before embarking on her journey. Wise women pick up the pebbles, carrying them the rest of the journey as they learn from them. Even wiser women pass on those pebbles as gems to offer others on a similar path.
The articles and videos for this theme focus on the treasures that a few women in ministry have picked up along their paths. Instead of becoming self-focused with regret and "would haves," these women pause to share with us the discoveries of their journeys.
(Español - Vea algunos de estos artículos en Español.)
Included in this issue:
- "What I Wish I Had Known When I Entered the Ministry - Never Say Never" by Cheri Walters
- "Strategies for Fewer Regrets in Ministry" by Kim Martinez
- "Would Have, Could Have, Should Have: Dealing with the 'If Onlys' of Ministry" by Juli Nelson
- "What I Wish Others Had Known in My Various Ministry Settings" by Sandi Bradford