In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Women in Ministry
Connect to Grow: Spiritual Formation in the Context of Community
Webster's dictionary defines community as a unified body of individuals. The key is the word unified. When we come together in the unity of the Holy Spirit for the specific purposes of accountability, growth, fellowship, and yes, fun, it changes and challenges us to be the best we can be for the Lord and for one another. The John Donne quote "no man [or woman] is an island" is very true. We need each other.
Our prayer is that you will find encouragement to be an active part of community with other women in ministry. Open yourself up to others for mutual benefit.
(Español - Vea algunos de estos artículos en Español.)
Included in this issue:
- "Spiritual Formation in the Context of Community" By Gail Johnsen
- "The Dangers of Isolation" by Peggy Wobbema
- "The Need for Ministry Relationships" by Cheri Stephenson