In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Women in Ministry - Sept-Oct 2010
Extreme Makeover: Collaboration in Ministry
Women thrive on change. We love to remodel our homes, ourselves, and sometimes our ministries. But there is one thing for certain: we can't go it alone. God never intended for us to stand alone, but to take our gifts and energy and add it to others to create the best possible outcomes. After all, the need for collaboration in ministry is modeled by the Trinity.
In this series of articles, there are a number of wonderful ideas to encourage each of us to collaborate in ministry projects.
As we look forward to Conversations '10, these articles will whet the appetite for the fellowship and sharing to be experienced in Dallas. It will be a time to learn just how much you are not alone!
(Español - Vea algunos de estos artículos en Español.)
Included in this issue:
- "Extreme Makeover: The Change Agent Cooperative" by Carolyn Tennant
- "Created for Harmony: Doing Missions Together" by Anita Koeshall
- "Catch the Team Spirit" by Beth Backes
- "Conversations '10 — A Collaborative Effort" by Peggy Jo Wobbema
- "It's Good to Collaborate, But ..." by Julianne Nelson
- "Accountability" by Peggy Jo Wobbema and Cheryl Taylor